Freshman year of college is about to come to a close, but before I can celebrate, I have one last obstacle to defeat: Finals.
- Trying to work up the motivation to begin studying for finals:
2. Crying because all you want to do is sleep, but you can’t until finals are over:
3. Eating junk food all the time because that is the only food that will make you feel better:
4. Counting down the days until you can go home and not worry about homework for a few months:
5. Silently cursing those students that get to leave for home before you:
6. When your last final is finally over and your parents come to pick you up and this is how they find you:
Good luck on finals to all of you out there in high school or college that have them coming up!